Saturday, December 21, 2013

Glow and Go this Holiday Season with Conair

Lately, I’ve been feeling a little out of sorts. I just entered the third trimester of my third pregnancy, which means I’m also chasing around my two kids who are 3 and 4. Whenever I have a little bit of time to myself, I spend it napping or resting. I really enjoy getting dressed up cute and wearing my hair down or braided, but lately I feel like I’ve been wearing my hair up in a sad little ponytail every day.

Part of the reason for this is that I have really thick hair. It’s mostly straight, with a few almost-curls in the back, with a lot of volume and body. This may sound like a good thing (and in many ways it is), but it just means it takes me a lot longer to take care of it. I almost NEVER dry my hair. It just takes too long. Plus, drying it seems to make it bigger, and I still have to straighten it.  But especially around the holidays where there are so many different Christmas parties, events, shows, and family gatherings, I want to take a little time to look nicer. But of course, things are so busy that I have less time than ever to spend on my hair.

Thumb_c22800b6-52c2-11e3-a45e-22000af93a2d

Thumb_971e0460-52d1-11e3-be65-22000af93a2d

So when I got a chance to try out the Infiniti Pro by Conair Hair Designer Drier that dries, conditions, and straightens all at once, I was thrilled. There is a cool attachment at the front of the drier that acts like a comb to hold your hair in place while the drier gently dries your hair. The attachment can be turned at different angles, and the settings can be adjusted for different textures of hair. It looked a little complicated when I first opened it, but it was really easy to use. In fact I was able to snap a couple of selfies with one hand while using the drier. There is also a little roller at the top that is lightly coated with Argan oil to prevent breakage and keep your hair shiny and smooth as it dries.



I have been very happy with how my hair looks after using this nifty drier. It does seem to dry your hair much more quickly while leaving it straighter and smoother than a traditional hair drier. You can have a salon quality look at home! I still have to straighten the little bumps in the back of my hair after using the drier, but it has turned a 15 minute hair straightening routine into a 1 minute one. Plus, it knocked off about 15 minutes from the time that it usually takes me to dry my hair. That’s precious extra time to spend on putting together a cuter outfit, spending fun quality time with your family, or just reading in bed and resting.

Here are a few pictures that show the before, during, and after process of using the Infiniti Pro by Conair Hair Designer Drier. The after pictures show my hair after quickly using the hair drier and nothing else. I also decided to stick with cell phone selfies to give a real and unedited view.



I also got a chance to try out the True Glow Conair Sonic Cleansing Brush, which is another quick and simple way to enhance your beauty routine at home. It cleanses and exfoliates your skin (both face and body) with professional results. It’s easy to use with 3 different speeds, 2 different brush heads, a 60 second timer, and a convenient charging stand. Whether you are using it at your sink to wash your face at night, or in the shower to exfoliate your skin and make it smoother and softer, it’s easy to incorporate the True Glow Conair Sonic Cleansing Brush into your daily beauty routine.

Thumb_c7ef7164-52c2-11e3-a4e2-22000af93a2d
The Infiniti Pro by Conair Hair Designer Drier can be found exclusively at Target for an average retail price of $39.99 and comes with a two-year limited warranty. You can also follow along with Conair on Facebook.

For more information about Conair hair styling appliances and beauty tools, including great holiday gift ideas, visit http://www.conair.com/promos/holiday_2013.   

This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Conair. The opinions and text are all mine.

1 comment:

  1. True Glow Sonic Cleansing Brush - Anything to whisk away the dry skin caused by cold winter weather!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Popular Posts